Oksana Prikhodko was born in Angarsk, Irkutsk Region. Studied directing at the Irkutsk Regional College of Culture. Graduated with honors in 2003. In 2008 she graduated from the Ural State Pedagogical University with a degree in organization management. In 2018 she became seriously interested in photography and started shooting her first project “My Holland” — portraits in the style of Dutch painting of the 15-17 centuries.
In her work she addresses the themes of self-identity, relationships between people, establishing connections between a person and a specific place, home. Touching and examines social issues through the image of man. She works in the genres of portrait, self-portrait, documentary and art photography.
Since June 2019 lives in Tbilisi, Georgia and travels to Russia (Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Irkutsk, Angarsk).
Since December 29, 2021 — member of the Union of Russian Photographers.
Exhibitions and awards
• 2023 Personal interactive exhibition “Not at home”, Yekaterinburg
• 2022 All-Russian exhibition and competition “Young Artists 2022”, Orenburg
• 2022 Group exhibition “Don’t forget me” based on the results of the course “The Art of the Archive”, Yekaterinburg
• 2021-2022 Group exhibition “FotoSoyuz.Unity”, Suzdal, Kaluga
• 2021 Group anti-exhibition “Field of Bodies”, “My family and I”, St. Petersburg
• 2021 Group exhibition “The City in Me”, Yoshkar-Ola
• 2019 International group Photo Exhibition SUBLIMATION MILAN 2019, Milan, Italy
• 2019 Personal exhibition of the project “My Holland”, Yekaterinburg
• 2018 ART and MUSIC Festival/Metamorphoses, Yekaterinburg, laureate
• 2013 Group exhibition of the Ural branch of the NCCA within the framework of the international action “Night of Museums”, Yekaterinburg
Education and workshops
• 2022 Author’s course by Tatiana Tkacheva, online intensive “(Post)Documentary photography as a tool for working on history”
• 2022 Educational course “The Art of the Archive” of the association of author’s educational initiatives “People’s Universities 2.0” in partnership with the Center for Contemporary Photography “March”, Yekaterinburg
• 2020-2022 Academy of Documentary and Art Photography “Fotografika”, St.Petersburg
• 2018 Master class of the photographer and art director from the Republic of South Africa, the author of the videos of the group Die Antwoord Roger Ballen, Nizhny Tagil
• 2013 Master class of the French artist Guillaume Guerin, organized by the Metenkov House, Yekaterinburg
• 2013 Art school within the framework of the Year of Germany in Russia, organized by the Ural branch of the NCCA in Yekaterinburg together with the Goethe Institute, curated by artist and designer Frauke Telkin, Yekaterinburg
• 2020 online photo club “Air”
Magazines: F-Stop, Sguardo, NEOQUE, MODIC, Féroce, MARIKA, Top posters, Edith.