Oksana Prikhodko was born in Angarsk, Irkutsk Region. Studied directing at the Irkutsk Regional College of Culture. Graduated with honors in 2003. In 2008 she graduated from the Ural State Pedagogical University with a degree in organization management. In 2018 she became seriously interested in photography and started shooting her first project “My Holland” — portraits in the style of Dutch painting of the 15-17 centuries.
In her work she addresses the themes of self-identity, relationships between people, establishing connections between a person and a specific place, home. Touching and examines social issues through the image of man. She works in the genres of portrait, self-portrait, documentary and art photography.
She has been living in Tbilisi, Georgia since June 2021.
Since December 29, 2021 — member of the Union of Russian Photographers.
Exhibitions and awards
• 2021 Group exhibition “The City in Me”, Yoshkar-Ola
• 2019 Personal exhibition in the framework of the art residence “Shishimskaya Gorka”, Yekaterinburg
• 2019 International group Photo Exhibition SUBLIMATION MILAN 2019, Milan, Italy
• 2019 Personal exhibition of the project “My Holland”, Yekaterinburg
• 2018 ART and MUSIC Festival/Metamorphoses, Yekaterinburg, laureate
• 2013 Group exhibition of the Ural branch of the NCCA within the framework of the international action “Night of Museums”, Yekaterinburg
Education and workshops
• 2020-2021 Academy of Documentary and Art Photography “Fotografika”, St.Petersburg
• 2018 Master class of the photographer and art director from the Republic of South Africa, the author of the videos of the group Die Antwoord Roger Ballen, Nizhny Tagil
• 2013 Master class of the French artist Guillaume Guerin, organized by the Metenkov House, Yekaterinburg
• 2013 Art school within the framework of the Year of Germany in Russia, organized by the Ural branch of the NCCA in Yekaterinburg together with the Goethe Institute, curated by artist and designer Frauke Telkin, Yekaterinburg
• 2020 online photo club “Air”
Magazines: F-Stop, Sguardo, NEOQUE, MODIC, Féroce, MARIKA, Top posters, Edith.