My name is Oksana. I am a portrait photographer — I create personal adult, business, children’s and family portraits. I work in different styles: historical, modern, fashion and other styles. To preserve family traditions and memory, personal experiment, public publications and business goals.
I am also good at shooting interior, surroundings, objects, atmosphere — everything that can be used for visual content of social networks, publications in online and offline publications, for personal and family archives.
I also create digital portraits, illustrations, logos using Mid journey.
Like any commercial photographer, I have my own peculiarities when shooting. I want to voice them in order to improve mutual understanding at all stages of our joint work.
• We determine the number of photos as soon as you voice your request. Most often I send you more than agreed, as a nice bonus.⠀
• We are working on portraits together. I am interested in the best result, just like you. A good portrait is a combination of many factors: my work, your experiences and emotions, facial expressions, gaze, posture, mood. All this should form in an instant into a single ensemble. If the frame didn’t work out, I’m not giving it to you. You only get good shots. The sources remain with me as working material.
• Who decides if the shot is a good one? In this case, I decide. You turned to me for the shooting. Behind my aesthetics, with a certain degree of trust in me. My observation and professionalism are enough to distinguish a good picture from a bad one, an excellent one from a good one. I constantly improve my skills at courses and master classes, shoot, teach in the framework of the photo club “Air”, I am continuously engaged in self-education. I have solid portfolios on the websites of Vogue Iralia, ICONIC, Sguardo.
• Before the start of shooting, we sign a model release in which you allow us to use your photos for publications in social networks.social networks, magazines and public sites, send to festivals, contests, exhibitions. You can refuse to sign the model release, but then the price of photography will increase by 50%.
• I record for shooting on a prepayment: 30% of the cost of shooting. Prepayment is first of all your guarantee that the shooting will take place. If for some reason I cancel the shooting (there have not been such cases in my practice yet), then I will refund the prepayment to you. If you cancel the shooting seven days before it starts, then I will refund you the prepayment in full. If later than seven days, I will not refund the prepayment. Such deadlines are due to the fact that I am on the road and the money received in advance goes to pay for tickets and accommodation. I work on digital portraits on 100% prepayment.
• Studio (location), the work of a make-up artist, stylist, costume designer, postizher and transportation costs to the shooting location are paid separately (except for the shooting of the homage portrait and light portrait).I am glad to offer you services in photographing and creating digital portraits.